I’m thinking to monetize my blog and focus on online earning beside by usual blog post in Linux and Open Source World. Actually, I’m not really new on the online earning. I’ve use some of make money online services and get some cash from Google Adsense, Text Link and Post Review but I got an earning without making any improvement and thus the earning are too low.
Besie the online earning, I think it would be better to me to focus on blog development and increase blog performance, whether it will produce some cash or not.
Below are my target until April 2010, I’ll keep an update writing tips and my experience how to reach my goal.
- Increase my PageRank to PR 4. Now I have PR 3
- Increase Alexa Rank to < 200.000. I’m currently have Alexa Rank #418.472
- Increase site visitor to 2000+. My daily unique visitor is 800+.
- Increase My Google Adsense Earning, currently 20$, target : 50$
- Increase My Text Link Earning, Currently : 40$, target : 75$
- Increase My Post Review Earning: Currently :0$, Target : 20$
Beside the above earning, I would also target myself on making an offline cash from my offline course & training. Target are minimum 300$ for each month. Now I have an internet cafe as my offline business and I plans to pay the overhead cost with my online earning.
Whether it will be a long journey and would hard to be reach out, I’ll be updating my blog post.